Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Chain of Command, Bolt Action or Battlegroup Overlord?????


I have just completed a platoon of late war British Infantry. I will try and sell them but only to fund further WWII purchases. Mind you if they don’t sell I have a nice Platoon for any one of a number of games doing the rounds on the blogosphere at the present time. Should I do Chain of Command, Bolt Action or Battlegroup Overlord? I have a lot of money invested in 15mmWWII but still love the look of 28mm.

Chain of Command gets my vote for the moment and I hope to play or sit in on a participation game at the upcoming MOAB convention in Sydney in a few days to see how the rules really run. What are you all using and why? Should I keep the Brits and finish the Germans, buy a few more support units HMGs, Tanks and Transport or just stick with 15mm? Hmmmm.

Based around Chain of Command, Late War HQ with 2 inch mortar and PIAT.



Medium Mortar, not really used in Chain of Command but I can use it in the other game systems.

Platoon1  NCO with Sten and  Bren gunner + 8 rifle Crusader Minis in 28mm

 
Platoon2  NCO with Sten and  Bren gunner + 8 rifle Crusader Minis in 28mm

Platoon3  NCO with Sten and  Bren gunner + 8 rifle Mainly Warlords Bolt action + the odd Crusader Mini in 28mm

My Medic with leather body armour, just need to do the red cross.

No comments: