Sunday, October 7, 2012

DBA in 28mm

Well at the last club night in September I was able to get the historical miniatures out and on the table. DBA in 28mm, Greek Hoplite army vs the Galatians. My Celts stepped in and a scythed chariot that is none other than a wolf chariot with Celt crewman and scyths, sort of loved the look of it when I bought it and I don't have the heart to get rid of the wolves!

So now the images.
This shows the forces as they come closer together after around two turns of movement.

The Galations Sans chariots


Just about the final blow with a flank wrap on the chariot with the Greek Spear. Greeks won 4-1 elements. I still love DBA for the simplicity and speed of the games yet in 28mm the look is still wonderful so long as your miniatures are painted. often mine are not.

Next up will be a quick chat about MOAB and the demos games.

No comments: